Lew's Mach I Speed Spin Spinning Reels
- The Lew's Mach I Speed Spin Spinning Reels features a lightweight Carbon C40 skeletal rotor.
- Premium 10-bearing system with double-shielded ball bearings and Zero Reverse anti-reverse.
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance.
- Over-sized multiple disc drag system for smooth performance.
- Fold down anodized aluminum handle with SoftTouch knob.
Delivering high performance in a lightweight package, the Lew's Mach I Speed Spin Spinning Reel features a super smooth 10-bearing system for consistently fluid casts and retrieves. It features a lightweight Carbon C40 skeletal rotor and an aluminum body sideplate that forms a base that keeps all moving parts in perfect alignment, while its S-curve oscillation system adds to the smoothness of the reel. A six-disc drag system and the quality brass gearing ensure every strike makes it back to the boat. Additionally, Lew's Speed Lube technology helps provide exceptional smoothness and graceful performance in all weather conditions and its anodized aluminum handle with SoftTouch knob provides for easier traction.
Available in a range of sizes - from 1000 (MH100A) to 3000 (MH300A) - the Lew's Mach I Speed Spin Spinning Reel delivers speed, precision, and reliability at a great price.
Models and Specifications
|Model||Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Weight (ounces)||Bearings||Line Cap. (Test/Yd.)|
|MH100A||Right/Left||6.2:1||7.9||9BB + 1RB||6/120|
|MH200A||Right/Left||6.2:1||8.1||9BB + 1RB||8/120|
|MH300A||Right/Left||6.2:1||9.1||9BB + 1RB||10/145|