- The Lew's Speed Spool LFS Baitcasting Reel is a "Lighter, Faster, Stronger" version of the Speed Spool series of casting reels.
- 10-piece double shielded stainless steel bearing system in a lightweight, one-piece, graphite composite frame.
- Externally adjustable Magnetic Controls System (MCS) and a zirconium line guide for uninterrupted line management.
- New P2 Super Pinion that ensures precise alignment and stability, resulting in smoother operation and extended gear life.
- Fully adjustable, smooth, bowed graphite star drag system.
Lighter, Faster, Stronger. That's the promise of the new Lew's Speed Spool LFS Baitcasting Reels, which take Speed Spool performance up a notch without breaking the bank in the process. The one-piece die-cast aluminum frame is incredibly rigid to keep all parts in perfect alignment while encapsulating the 10-piece double shielded stainless steel bearing system. With an easy-to-use cast control, the externally-adjustable Magnetic Control System (MCS) allows you to make quick adjustments on the fly for changing weather conditions and different lures. The Rulon drag system generates 10-lbs of power, while its combat-style thumb bar and grips for increased traction. Additionally, the gear train features a new P2 Super Pinion that ensures precise alignment and stability, resulting in smoother operation and extended gear life.
The Lew's Speed Spool LFS series is available in Left and Right Hand retrieve models in 6.8:1 and 7.5:1 gear ratios (there is also a 5.6:1 model available in Right Hand only).
Models and Specifications
|Model||Bearings||Weight (ounces)||Line Cap.||Gear Ratio||RPT (inches)||Hand Retrieve|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING