Lew's Tournament Pro LFS Speed Spool Baitcasting Reels
- The Lew's Tournament Pro LFS Speed Spool Baitcasting Reels delivers true tournament-grade performance with its "Lighter, Faster, Stronger" construction.
- Uses Lew's new P2 Bearings and solid brass, CNC machined Speed Gears that lend a precise alignment and outstanding stability.
- Externally adjustable 6-pin 27 position QuietCast Adjustable Centrifugal Braking system (ACB).
- Rugged carbon fiber star drag system that generates up to 20 lbs of drag power.
- Combat-style thumb bar and grips for increased traction.
"Lighter, Faster, Stronger" is the Lew's Tournament Pro LFS Speed Spool Baitcasting Reel's mantra. Constructed using a one-piece aluminum frame with lightweight carbon side plates, it uses the new P2 Bearings and solid brass, CNC machined Speed Gears. It has become lightweight by shaving off unnecessary weight, thanks to the double-anodized aluminum spool and a carbon fiber handle; however, it retained its bigtime performance with a rugged carbon fiber drag system that provides 20 lbs of max drag. It is fitted with a titanium coated zirconium line guide, an externally adjustable, 27-position QuietCast Adjustable Centrifugal Breaking (ACB) breaking system, and combat style grips for increased traction.
Models and Specifications
|Model||Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Weight (ounces)||Bearings||Line Cap. (Test/Yd.)|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING