Shimano Calcutta Conquest 300/400 Round Baitcasting Reels
As a staple in the Japanese domestic market for years, the Shimano Calcutta Conquest 300/400 Round Baitcasting Reel has been a benchmark round reel known for its durability. It has a 13-bearing system with 1 reverse bearing and a Variable Brake Adjustment (VBS) system that virtually eliminates backlash. It boasts the cutting-edge MicroModule Gearing to ensure frictionless gyration and features a Hagane body for strong performance without tilting and warping despite a lightweight body. Additionally, it is fortified with Shimano's newest set of reel technologies: SVS Infinity braking system, X-Ship technology for more smoothness and durability, and S3D for consistent spool control and brake force. It's no wonder how Calcutta Conquest has become Shimano's flagship round reel with the greatness it possesses!
- The Shimano Calcutta Conquest 300/400 Round Baitcasting Reels are the ultra-premium round reels that can fit in the palm of your hand.
- 13-bearing system with 1 reverse bearing and Variable Brake Adjustment (VBS) system that virtually eliminates backlash.
- MicroModule Gearing for buttery smooth rotation.
- KN Body for a strong, lightweight body without tilting and any warping.
- Cross carbon drag, X-Ship, and S3D.
Models and Specifications
|Model||Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Weight||Bearings||Line Cap. (Test/Yd.)|
|CTCNQ300A||Right||6.2:1||11.6||12BB + 1RB||14/180 or 17/150|
|CTCNQ301A||Left||6.2:1||11.6||12BB + 1RB||14/180 or 17/150|
|CTCNQ400A||Right||6.2:1||12||12BB + 1RB||14/260 or 20/160|
|CTCNQ401A||Left||6.2:1||12||12BB + 1RB||14/260 or 20/160|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING