KEITECH TUNGSTEN MODEL I CASTING JIG
The Keitech Model I Tungsten casting jig has many features not found in your ordinary bass jig. The tungsten tear drop, powder coated head is perfectly balanced. It penetrates cover and does not roll over. The hand tied 150 strand skirt is produced from Keitech's exclusive SR-40 silicone. This super soft, fine cut material provides remarkable life-like action. The weed guard is hand glued to ensure perfect alignment to the custom Gamakatsu 3/0 hook. This compact size tournament winning jig excels under all conditions and is the only jig to throw when the money's on the line!
- Lead-Free tungsten jig head design
- Tungsten head is 30% smaller & harder than lead
- Tear-drop design penetrates cover, resists snagging
- SR-40 silicone ultra fine cut skirt, Ultra soft, 150 strands
- Hand-glued 22 Strand weed guard
- Custom 3/0 Gamakatsu hook