Megabass V9 Double Willow Spinnerbait
- The Megabass V9 is a double willow spinnerbait constructed using sensitive but tough, high-end components for the ultimate spinnerbait presentation.
- Tracks true and recovers quickly from deflections.
- Chidori-style willow blades power higher RPM even at slow speeds.
- Shaped wire transmits blade vibration throughout bait and skirt with vigor.
- Available in 3 weights (3/8, 1/2, and 5/8 ounce) and 8 colors.
The Megabass V9 is a double willow spinnerbait constructed using sensitive but tough, high-end components for the ultimate spinnerbait presentation. One of Megabass' very first products in the mid-80's was an innovative new spinnerbait called the V-FLAT, featuring a deceptively simple "V" shaped keel-weighted design. Through decades of refinement, the V9 represents the 9th iteration of that original concept, built specifically for high-speed blade rotation at slower retrieves, resulting in unrivaled performance. The V9's custom blades are more of a teardrop than a traditional willow, generating water resistance that powers higher RPMs even at slower retrieve speeds. This means more flash and vibration with every handle-turn, dialing up the V9's appeal to target fish. Carefully shaped wire transmits this vibration to the hydrodynamically-designed head and responsive skirt design, creating an enticing movement that draws vicious strikes.
Grounded by its keel-weighted design, the V9 tracks true and recovers quickly from deflections, allowing peak performance at varying retrieve speeds* Skirt fibers are hand-tied to a wide-diameter neck, giving each strand more room to breathe and allowing for responsive and dynamic movement.
*Note: the V9 is designed specifically for higher blade-rotation at medium-fast to slow retrieve speeds. At very high retrieve speeds the V9 will rise in the water column. Please experiment to find your optimal retrieve range with each gear ratio.*