Shimano Zodias Spinning Rods
- The Shimano Zodias Spinning Rods are bass spinning rods specifically built to enhance the casting distance and accuracy in any conditions.
- Advanced Hi-Power X Blank Construction for more efficient power transfer.
- Fuji Alconite K Semi-Micro Guides and a Fuji SiC tip for a lighter weight and unimpaired passing through of knots.
- Custom CI4+ reel seat for enhanced sensitivity.
- EVA Handle Grip for maximum handling comfort.
The Shimano Zodias Spinning Rods are bass spinning rods specifically built to enhance casting distance and accuracy in any conditions. The Zodias Rods are built with purpose to give you, the angler, a subtle, yet responsive and fine-tuned rod that delivers incredible casting distance and accuracy. Utilizing Shimano's Hi-Power X construction Zodias rods resist blank twist, so you can efficiently and easily transfer more energy through the rod.
And just like you'd expect from those perfectionist engineers at Shimano, they didn't stop with casting distance and accuracy. The crisp, lightweight blank delivers every tick and vibration down through the custom CI4+ reel seat too. Additionally, Fuji Alconite K Semi-Micro Guides and Fuji SiC are used for a lighter weight and unimpaired passing through of knots and for superb ergonomic properties, an EVA Handle Grip is equipped. Overall, Zodias series rods are designed, developed and manufactured by Shimano to provide you with a versatile line up of rod lengths, power ratings, and tapers so you have the right gear to conquer any fishery luckless enough to cross your path!
|Model||Length||Power||Taper/Action||Line Weight (pounds)||Lure Weight (ounces)||Guides||Pieces||Handle Length (inches)|
|ZDS268ML||6'8"||Medium Light||Moderate Fast||5-10||1/8-3/8||7+Tip||1||12|
|ZDS270ML||7'||Medium Light||Moderate Fast||5-10||1/8-3/8||8+Tip||1||13|
|ZDS270MH||7'||Medium Heavy||Moderate Fast||6-12||3/16-5/8||8+Tip||1||13|
|ZDS273ML||7'3"||Medium Light||Fast||5-10||1/8-1/2||8+Tip||1||13 1/2|
|ZDS273MH||7'3"||Medium Heavy||Fast||6-12||1/4-3/4||8+Tip||1||13 1/2|