Hayabusa hooks are manufactured in Japan for anglers who have an eye for detail and demand the highest quality. The Hayabusa WRM958WT Extra Wide Gap Screw Lock Hook is a swimbait hook with a screw lock at the front for keeping your BIG swimbaits in striking position without hampering the action. The WRM958WT is also weighted for when you need a little more casting distance, swimming depth and using those behemoth-sized swimbaits.
- The Hayabusa WRM958WT Extra Wide Gap Screw Lock Hook is specially designed for swimbaits and plastic worms with a keeper at one end, and Hayabusa's razor sharp point at the other.
- Several different weight options on this hook to make sure you're at the right depth for your swimbaits.
- When rigged, the point of the WRM958WT hook opens slightly outside of the worm or swimbait, keeping the business end in striking position.
- This hook has an extra-wide gap to accommodate your thick and bulky baits.
- The WRM958WT hooks have the NRB finish and come in several sizes. The WRM958WT's also come 3 hooks per pack.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING