6th Sense Flow Glider 130 Glide Swimbait
- The 6th Sense Flow Glider 130 Glide Swimbait is a 5 inch, 1 3/5 ounce glide bait with a slow sink buoyancy rating.
- Built to entice bass and other large predators with a seductive "S"-Curve action.
- Moves back-and-forth with a quick twitch of the rod tip, triggering crushing reaction strikes from followers.
- Finished off with a durable clear coat and 3D eyes.
- Available in 11 highly-detailed baitfish imitating color schemes.
The 6th Sense Flow Glider 130 Glide Swimbait is a 5 inch, 1 3/5 ounce glide bait with a slow sink buoyancy rating. It's made to entice big fish with its unique 's-curve' swimming action, moving back and forth with quick twitches of the rod tip. With its great turning action it triggers crushing reaction strikes from followers. Additionally, like all 6th Sense Lures, it comes in an impressive collection of highly-detailed colors, most of which do an amazing job of "matching-the-hatch" of common baitfish species, such as gizzard shad, yellow perch, herring, and bluegill. These beautiful paint jobs are then finished off with a durable clear coat and 3D eyes. Originally designed for bass, it works great for pike and muskie too. Available in 11 colors.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING