ANGLR Bullseye Bluetooth Fishing Tracker
- The ANGLR Bullseye is a Bluetooth interface that syncs with the 100% free ANGLR smartphone app to help you track your catches, waypoints, and other relevant data for identifying fish behavior patterns.
- Use it to track productive pieces of structure, laydowns, spawning beds, weedlines, reefs, wrecks, and elucidate the influence of weather, water temp, current, air pressure, on fish behavior.
- Weatherproof (IP54 rating) and saltwater resistant.
- Runs on a lithium watch battery with a 2-year lifespan, no need to worry about charging.
- All data recorded by the Bullseye and imported to the ANGLR app is kept 100% encrypted and private, no need to worry about your honey hole getting raided.
The ANGLR Bullseye is a Bluetooth interface that syncs with the 100% free ANGLR smartphone app to help you track your catches, waypoints, and other relevant data for identifying fish behavior patterns.
How does it work?
Simply download the free app to your smartphone (works with iOS 9.0 and up and Android 7.0 and up), pair the Bullseye to the app, clip it to your hat, lanyard, or whatever location works best for you, and fish away! Whenever you make a catch or want to mark another noteworthy event or location, simply tap the button on the Bullseye and it tells the app to record relevant atmospheric and water conditions.
Gone are the days of keeping meticulous log books and a myriad of measurement tools to track fishing patterns! Instead the ANGLR app cross-references your GPS location with minute-by-minute weather data from Dark Sky (a highly respected hyperlocal weather service) and minute-by-minute water conditions from USGS. You can even add your own data on what rod, reel, line, and lure/bait you were using to help you better narrow down which presentations and techniques are the most productive.