- The Berkley Bullet Pop is a hard plastic topwater popper with a tail weighted design tuned for maximum casting distance.
- Versatile, easy to use popping and walking action.
- Tapered back adds flash and surface disturbance.
- Subtle clicking sound to draw in fish.
- Available in 14 colors and 3 sizes.
Crafted to deliver exciting top water action, the Berkley® Bullet Pop combines versatility and proven popper action. It's sleek tail weighted design provides excellent casting performance while the tapered back provides a flat surface for added flash. Not only does the Bullet Pop's cupped mouth deliver a classic spit and surface swell but its unique balance allows anglers of all skill levels to easily walk it with near 180 degree turns with minimal movement. The Berkley® Bullet Pop is ideal for both covering open water and targeting cover.Justin Lucas Pro Tip 80: Size and sound ideal for covering open water and targeting cover. Keep a tight line for a spitting action and a semi-slack line for a popping and walking action. Justin Lucas Pro Tip 70: All-purpose size and sound for a variety of situations. Keep a tight line for a spitting action and a semi-slack line for a popping and walking action. Justin Lucas Pro Tip 60: Perfect for ponds and calm conditions when fish are targeting smaller bait.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING