Cal Coast Fishing Clip-N-Cull 2.0 Culling System
A smaller, lighter, and more streamlined version of the original Clip-N-Cull, the Cal Coast Fishing Clip-N-Cull 2.0 is an innovative culling system designed to reduce harm and stress to fish during tournament culling. It does not produce punctures in the fish's mouth as its revolutionary clip design allows anglers to adjust the tension on puncture-free fish grips. Each piece is equipped with crush-free floats designed to survive repeated opening and closing of livewell lids and emblazoned with easy-to-read numbers to make identification of the fish quick and easy. It's also made to last for seasons, with rust-free components all over. Each pack comes with 7 cull tags and a convenient mounting bracket. Grab the Clip-N-Cull 2.0 today and culling is sure to be the easiest part of your next tournament!
- The Cal Coast Fishing Clip-N-Cull 2.0 is a puncture-free culling system that reduces harm and stress to the fish during tournament culling.
- Innovative clip design that ratchets down and allows anglers to adjust the amount of tension.
- Equipped with crush-proof colored floats and easy-to-read numbers.
- Works great with the Cal Coast Fishing Money Beam Culling Beam.
- Includes 7 cull tags and a convenient mounting bracket.