Daiwa D-Vec Tools Cutter Fishing Line Cutter
Specifically designed to take care of even the most delicate situations with high precision, the Daiwa D-Vec Tools Line Cutter upgrades everything you think you know about fishing line cutters. Forged from carbon steel heat-treated to reach Rockwell "C" Hardness and made corrosion-resistant by durable nickel finish, this cutter is 30% thinner and lighter than standard cutters. It is also subjected to a double tempered process for a cleaner cut. To maximize easy handling, it has drilled handles which are coated with rubber for a nice grip. These fishing line cutters are available in 7 inches and in 6 inches to suit your needs and ensure a clean performance for any task.
- The Daiwa D-Vec Tools Cutter is a quality fishing line cutter from Daiwa.
- Made of heat-treated carbon steel with corrosion-resistant finish and double-tempered blades for a cleaner cut.
- 30% thinner and lighter than standard cutters.
- Features drilled, rubber-coated handles for easy grip.
- Available in 2 sizes: 7 inches and 6 inches.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING