Specifically designed to take care of even the most delicate situations with high precision, the Daiwa D-Vec Tools Needle Nose Pliers are the fishing plier upgrade you never knew you needed. Forged from carbon steel heat-treated to reach Rockwell "C" Hardness and made corrosion-resistant by a durable Nickel Finish, these pliers are 30% thinner and lighter than standard pliers. To maximize easy handling, they have drilled handles coated with rubber for a nice grip. Available in 6 inch and 8 inch sizes to suit your various plier needs.
- Daiwa D-Vec Tools Needle Nose Pliers feature rubber-coated handles and hardened steel construction.
- Made of heat-treated carbon steel with corrosion-resistant finish.
- 30% thinner and lighter than standard pliers.
- Rubber-coated handles for easy grip.
- Available in 2 sizes: 8 inch and 6 inch.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING