Eagle Claw Marker Buoy 2 pack
Mark your territory or claim your sweet spot with the Eagle Claw Marker Buoy. These buoys are designed to help anglers mark a position, such as a brush pile or a productive piece of structure, and make the perfect cast later on. It uses a 6-ounce bendable piece of metal that holds the marker in place even in windy conditions, with a weight on the end that allows quick marking. For very high visibility that's easy to detect even at night, it's colored bright orange. The Eagle Claw Marker Buoy can be placed in water up to 70 feet deep and comes with 2 buoys per pack.
- The Eagle Claw Marker Buoy is designed to help anglers mark a position and make the perfect cast later on.
- Uses a 6-ounce bendable piece of metal that holds the marker in place even in windy conditions.
- Weight on the end allows quick marking.
- Colored orange for very high visibility.
- Line measures 75 feet long.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING