Fish Head Shaker Underspin Jig
- The Fish Head Shaker Underspin Jig is an underspin jig.
- Stainless steel ball bearing swivel and silver Willow leaf blade.
- Urethane bill that creates a wobbling action upon retrieval.
- Allows you to go through blow-downs, rocks, wood, as well as some grass.
- Available in 5 colors and 3 sizes.
The Fish Head Shaker Underspin Jig is an underspin jig that combines the underspin blade of the Fish Head Spin and the fluorocarbon urethane lip/weedguard of the Fish Head Dude. It can be used as a search tool for those hard to find bass, as it allows you to go through blow-downs, rocks, wood, as well as some grass. With the shake and shimmy action of a shallow crankbait and the flash and look of a spoon or spinnerbait, no fish can resist the Fish Head Shaker! Available in 5 colors and 3 weights: 1/4 ounce, 3/8 ounce, and 1/2 ounce.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING