Hayabusa hooks are manufactured in Japan for anglers who have an eye for detail and demand the highest quality. The Hayabusa FPP Straight Shank Worm Hook also features a monofilament bait keeper tied to the hook shank. When you rig your worm on this hook, the bait keeper will hold the bait in place, without ruining it, so you can reuse your soft plastics.
- The FPP Straight Shank Worm Hook is a great choice for targeting fish in cover.
- Hayabusa features several hook finishes, including the NRB (Non-Reflective Black) fluorine coating finish, for which Hayabusa is widely known.
- The Bait Keeper is a heavy monofilament loop tied to the hook shank so you can rig soft baits in place, without ruining them, so you can reuse your soft plastics.
- The Line Eye is also welded on this hook, so you will need to tie snell or equivalent knots to fish this hook.
- The FPP Straight Shank Worm Hook has a Black Nickel finish and comes in several different sizes. The 1/0, 2/0 and 3/0 sizes come 4 per pack, while the 4/0 and 5/0 come 3 per pack.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING