Hayabusa hooks are manufactured in Japan for anglers who have an eye for detail and demand the highest quality. Hayabusa WRM951 Wide Gap Offset Hooks have a wide gap, a short shank and Hayabusa's famous point for fast hooking power.
- The Hayabusa WRM951 Wide Gap Offset Hook is a hook designed for soft plastics, with a needle-sharp point for penetration, and a short shank to maximize the action of your bait.
- Hayabusa features several hook finishes, including the NRB (Non-Reflective Black) fluorine coating finish and a needle-sharp point, for which Hayabusa is widely known.
- The Wide Gap of the WRM951 gets the Hayabusa point into position for great hook-ups.
- The WRM951 has a bend at the top called the Z-crank, which prevents your plastic worm from sliding down the shank of the hook.
- The WRM951 Size 2 and 1 come 6 per pack. Sizes 1/0, 2/0, 3/0 and 4/0 come 5 per pack.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING