Hayabusa Wrm958 Wide Gap Screw Lock Hook
Hayabusa hooks are manufactured in Japan for anglers who have an eye for detail and demand the highest quality. The Hayabusa WRM958 Wide Gap Screw Lock Hook is a swimbait hook with a screw lock at the front for keeping your swimbaits in striking position without hampering the action.
- The Hayabusa WRM958 Wide Gap Screw Lock Hook is specially designed for swimbaits and plastic worms with a keeper at one end, and Hayabusa's razor sharp point at the other.
- Hayabusa features several hook finishes, including the NRB (Non-Reflective Black) fluorine coating finish and a needle-sharp point, for which Hayabusa is widely known.
- When rigged, the point of the WRM958 hook opens slightly outside of the worm or swimbait, keeping the business end in striking position.
- This hook has a wide gap to accomodate your thick and bulky baits.
- The WRM958 hooks have the NRB finish and come in several sizes. The 3/0 and 4/0 come 4 per pack, while the 5/0, 6/0 and 7/0 are 3 per pack.