Hayabusa hooks are manufactured in Japan for anglers who have an eye for detail and demand the highest quality. The Hayabusa WRM958 Wide Gap Screw Lock Hook is a swimbait hook with a screw lock at the front for keeping your swimbaits in striking position without hampering the action.
- The Hayabusa WRM958 Wide Gap Screw Lock Hook is specially designed for swimbaits and plastic worms with a keeper at one end, and Hayabusa's razor sharp point at the other.
- Hayabusa features several hook finishes, including the NRB (Non-Reflective Black) fluorine coating finish and a needle-sharp point, for which Hayabusa is widely known.
- When rigged, the point of the WRM958 hook opens slightly outside of the worm or swimbait, keeping the business end in striking position.
- This hook has a wide gap to accomodate your thick and bulky baits.
- The WRM958 hooks have the NRB finish and come in several sizes. The 3/0 and 4/0 come 4 per pack, while the 5/0, 6/0 and 7/0 are 3 per pack.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING