Hayabusa Wrm958Wt Extra Wide Gap Weighted Hook With Screw Lock
Hayabusa hooks are manufactured in Japan for anglers who have an eye for detail and demand the highest quality. The Hayabusa WRM958WT Extra Wide Gap Screw Lock Hook is a swimbait hook with a screw lock at the front for keeping your BIG swimbaits in striking position without hampering the action. The WRM958WT is also weighted for when you need a little more casting distance, swimming depth and using those behemoth-sized swimbaits.
- The Hayabusa WRM958WT Extra Wide Gap Screw Lock Hook is specially designed for swimbaits and plastic worms with a keeper at one end, and Hayabusa's razor sharp point at the other.
- Several different weight options on this hook to make sure you're at the right depth for your swimbaits.
- When rigged, the point of the WRM958WT hook opens slightly outside of the worm or swimbait, keeping the business end in striking position.
- This hook has an extra-wide gap to accommodate your thick and bulky baits.
- The WRM958WT hooks have the NRB finish and come in several sizes. The WRM958WT's also come 3 hooks per pack.