Another revolutionary Johnson innovation, the original Beetle Spin. Simple and easy to use for any angler, Johnson's Beetle Spin is the direct ancestor of the spinner grub Virgil Ward first fished over 50 years ago.
- Many have tried to imitate it, but there's only one original Beetle Spin
- A mainstay lure for pond anglers since the 1950's
- Louder, harder vibration caused by cupped blade calls in fish from further away
- Beetle bodies offered in the most popular sizes and colors
- The Johnson Beetle Spin Jig is the standard nickel blade, and the color choice reflects the jig body color.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING