If you're lookin' for heavy-duty action, it's time to bring out the Lazer TroKar TK135 Monster Flippin' Hook, a flipping hook designed to handle heavy braid, heavy drags, and heavy flipping sticks. Featuring TroKar's Surgically Sharpened Technology, it has an ultra-sharp, three-sided point made using a high-speed automated grinder, which is the same type of grinder used in manufacturing high-precision surgical needles. This results in a point twice as sharp as that of leading competitors, with half the pressure needed to penetrate. To bring out the maximum strength potential of its ultra-high carbon steel Q741 wire construction, it is subjected to a unique tempering process, resulting to a bolstered wire diameter and giving it the stoutest hook profile without the chance of breaking or bending. Available in 4 sizes (3/0, 4/0, 5/0, and 6/0) and comes with 3 hooks per pack.
- The Lazer TroKar TK135 Monster Flippin' Hook is a flippin' hook designed to handle heavy braid, heavy drags, and heavy flipping sticks.
- TroKar's Surgically Sharpened Technology (SST) for ultra-sharp three-sided hook points.
- Stoutest profile of hook to date; no chance of bending or breaking.
- Bolstered wire diameter using a unique tempering process for maximum strength of ultra-high carbon steel Q741 wire.
- Available in 4 sizes: 3/0, 4/0, 5/0, and 6/0.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING