- The Lew's Custom Speed Spool MSB Baitcasting Reels is a downsized Speed Spool Reel using the SLP technology.
- 10-bearing system with 9-stainless steel double shielded ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing.
- Patented Speed Dial for easy line recognition and Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system.
- Rugged carbon fiber star drag system that generates up to 14 lbs of drag power.
- Exclusive patented Speed Keeper hook keeper, Winn Dri-Tac knobs, and external lube port.
The Lew's Custom Speed Spool MSB is a low profile baitcasting reel that features an extremely compact and "palmable" frame and Multi-Setting Braking (MSB) dual cast control. This super low-profile design equates to a 10 percent reduction in height and width, giving you the utmost control over you rod, reel, bait, and your catch. Its strong and lightweight, one-piece aluminum frame and graphite sideplates encapsulate a 10-bearing system with 9-stainless steel double shielded ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing. It boasts an externally adjustable Magnetic Controls System (MCS) and a zirconium line guide for flawless line management. It also features Lew's patented Speed Dial line indicator and a rugged carbon fiber drag system that provides up to 14lb of max drag power.
Available in Right Hand models of 6.8:1, 7.5:1, and 8.3:1 gear ratios and Left Hand retrieve of the 7.5:1 model.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING