Lew's Mach Crush Speed Spool SLP Baitcasting Reel w/ Winn Grips
- The Lew's Mach Crush Speed Spool is a new, 7.5:1 gear ratio high-performance reel that's part of Lew's Speed Spool Super Low Profile (SLP) series of casting reels.
- Features 10-piece double shielded stainless steel bearing system in a Super Low Profile (SLP) graphite frame and sideplates.
- Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) to adjust the Magnetic Brake System, and an internal 4-pin position on/off Centrifugal Brake System.
- Rugged carbon fiber star drag system that generates up to 20 lbs of drag power.
- Anodized aluminum handle with oversized Winn Dri-Tac handle knobs.
The Lew's Mach Crush Speed Spool is a new, 7.5:1 gear ratio high-performance reel that's part of Lew's Speed Spool Super Low Profile (SLP) series of casting reels. With a cutting-edge black and orange frame/handle design, the Mach Crush is one of the best looking baitcasters out there and makes a sleek addition to any tactically-minded angler's arsenal. But fishing isn't a beauty contest, so what's this reel got to offer other than being nice to look at?
With an advanced combination of technologies, the Lew's Mach Crush Speed Spool SLP Baitcasting Reel is the epitome of next-level performance at an accessible price point. It's got a strong, yet lightweight graphite frame and side plates, encapsulating a premium 10-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball-bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearings. Loaded with a rugged, carbon composite drag system, max drag of up to 20 lbs is achieved. It also features a quick-release side plate and an external Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) Dual cast control system for quick brake refinement. Additionally, long days on the water are a bit more bearable thanks to a lightweight 32mm aluminum spool and an anodized aluminum handle with oversized Winn Dri-Tac handle knobs. The Lew's Mach Crush Speed Spool is offered in both Left and Right Hand retrieve models with a 7.5:1 gear ratio.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING