- The Lew's Mach II Metal Speed Spin Spinning Reel features a lightweight Carbon C40 skeletal speed rotor with stainless steel bail wire.
- Premium 10-bearing system with double-shielded ball bearings and Zero Reverse anti-reverse.
- Speed Lube for exceptional smoothness and uninterrupted performance.
- Over-sized multiple disc drag system for smooth performance.
- Aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac knob.
The Lew's Mach II Metal Speed Spin is a high-end spinning reel that features a super smooth 10-bearing system (9+1) for consistently fluid casts and retrieves. It features a lightweight Carbon C40 skeletal speed rotor with a stainless steel bail wire. Its aluminum body sideplate forms a base that keeps all the moving parts in perfect alignment, while its S-curve oscillation system adds to the smoothness of the reel. A six-disc drag system and the quality brass gearing ensures enough power to haul big fish back to the boat. Lew's Speed Lube technology, which helps provide exceptional smoothness in all weather conditions, graces this reel with its presence. Additionally, it is equipped with aluminum handle with Winn Dri-Tac knob for easier traction. Available in a range of sizes - from 1000 (MH2-100) to 4000 (MH2-400) - the Lew's Mach II Metal Speed Spin Spinning Reel delivers speed, precision, and reliability at a great price.
Models and Specifications
|Model||Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Weight (ounces)||Bearings||Line Cap. (Test/Yd.)|
|MH2-100||Right/Left||6.2:1||8.2||9BB + 1RB||6/120|
|MH2-200||Right/Left||6.2:1||8.4||9BB + 1RB||8/120|
|MH2-300||Right/Left||6.2:1||9.1||9BB + 1RB||10/145|
|MH2-400||Right/Left||6.2:1||9.8||9BB + 1RB||12/185|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING