- The Lew's Tournament MB Speed Spool Baitcasting Reel is a updated take on one of Lew's classic baitcasting reels.
- Features 10-piece double shielded stainless steel bearing system in a lightweight, one-piece, graphite composite frame.
- Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) to adjust the Magnetic Brake System, and an internal 4-pin position on/off Centrifugal Brake System.
- Rugged carbon fiber star drag system that generates up to 20 lbs of drag power.
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click.
With Lew's new Lighter, Faster, Stronger (LFS) tooling technology, the Lew's Tournament MB Speed Spool Baitcasting Reel is an updated take on one of Lew's classic casting reels. Weighing in at only 6.7 ounces and featuring ten double-shielded stainless steel bearings, combined with a zero-reverse one-way clutch bearing, the Tournament MB Speed Spool delivers consistently smooth function and perfect, rock-solid hook sets time after time. Loaded with a rugged, carbon composite drag system, the Tournament MB is capable of a max drag of up to 20 lbs. Offering complete cast control, the externally-adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system also utilizes both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually disengaging, disk-mounted internal brake shoes that operate on centrifugal force. Available in 5.6:1 and 7.5:1 gear ratios in Left and Right Hand retrieve models and 6.8:1 and 8.3:1 gear ratios in Right Hand retrieve only.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING