- The Lew's Tournament Performance TP-1 Speed Stick 2-Piece Spinning Rods are tournament-grade bass rods made from lightweight IM8 graphite blanks for strength and sensitivity.
- American Tackle Microwave Guide system.
- 2-piece construction means for easy travel and transport.
- Great all purpose light freshwater fishing rods.
- Equipped with split-grip Dri-Tac handles by Winn Grip.
Take your rod performance to the next level! The Lew's Tournament Performance TP-1 Speed Stick 2-Piece Spinning Rods are tournament-grade, medium power bass rods made from lightweight IM8 graphite blanks for strength and sensitivity with great control for perfect hook sets. Their power and action also makes them great all purpose light freshwater rods. The 2-piece construction means these rods can easily be broken down into a more compact tube to make travel and transport easy. The American Tackle Micro Wave Guide system boasts a set of benefits which include reducing wind knots and increasing casting distance and accuracy. Fitted with Lew's custom skeletal SoftTouch graphite reel seats, it reduces weight and delivers incredible comfort. Professional style hook keepers are also set in place for extra security. The Dri-Tac handles by Winn also provide an ergonomic advantage and grip even when your hands are wet.
Models and Specifications
|Technique||Model||Power||Action||Length||Line Rating (pound test)||Lure Weight Rating (ounces)||Guides + Tip|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING