Lucky Craft Saltwater Flash Minnow 110 California Inshore Fishing (CIF) Rip Bait
The Lucky Craft SW Flash Minnow 110 is the salt water version of the Flash Minnow and furnished with corrosion-resistance hooks. The unique weight shift system of the SW Flash Minnow 110 permits accurate and long distance casts. The SW Flash Minnow 110 performs effectively at any desired speed. When the retrieve is stopped, the bait will give off a strike enticing, wobbling vibration. The SW Flash Minnow 110 can be effectively worked over shallow 2-3 feet deep flats using a jerking, twitching or sweeping retrieve. This super productive jerkbait is ideal for inshore saltwater fish such as striper, seabass, seatrout, red fish, snook, tarpon, and big game freshwater like muskie and pike.
The California In-shore Fishing (CIF) series was developed for use in areas of California where in-shore fishing is enjoyed. In the Bay Area and So Cal, for example, in-shore fishing is very prominent, and species such as sand bass, spotted bay bass, and calico bass can be caught. In addition to recreational in-shore fishing, the CIF series is designed as a formidable partner for those taking part in the Salt Water Bass Anglers (SWBA) tour.
- Lucky Craft Saltwater CIF Flash Minnow is a saltwater optimized version of the classic Flash Minnow jerkbait/rip bait series.
- Measure 4 1/2 inches, weighs 5/8 ounce.
- Can be effectively worked over shallow 2-3 feet deep flats using a jerking, twitching or sweeping retrieve.
- Equipped with corrosion-resistant #6 VMC treble hooks.
- Available in a wide range of colors optimized for California inshore fisheries.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING