Clear waters will never be the same! Maxima Fluorocarbon is a virtually invisible line perfect for easy-to-spook fish, even in crystal clear waters, as a blend of low refractive materials and a special non-reflective finish makes Maxima totally invisible to fish. This new and advanced polymer structure gives fluorocarbon material enhanced sensitivity and strength, combined with low visibility. Sporting Maxima's hallmark high-durability, UV-protective outer finish, the line is durable and abrasion-resistant with maximum knot strength.
These leader coils work great as leader material for big game fresh and saltwater fishing when targeting aggressive, strong, and toothy species such as pike, muskie, marlin, tarpon, sailfish, tuna, and dorado.
The Maxima Fluorocarbon Leader Coil is available in 27 yard coils in pound test strengths ranging from 50 pounds to 400 pounds.
- Maxima Fluorocarbon Leader Coils are coils of high-strength, premium German fluorocarbon leader material.
- Unique fluorocarbon polymer structure that enhances strength and sensitivity.
- Maxima's legendary tough, UV-protective outer finish for durability, abrasion resistance, and maximum knot strength.
- Great as leader material for big game fresh and saltwater fishing when targeting aggressive, strong, and toothy species such as pike, muskie, marlin, and tuna.
- Available in 27 yard coils in pound test strengths ranging from 50 pounds to 400 pounds.
|Pound Test||Diameter (inches)|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING