Maxima Ultragreen Copolymer Monofilament 300-600 Yard Guide Spools
With its natural moss green color, even the smartest fish cannot detect the underlying trap waiting for them! Maxima Ultragreen Copolymer Monofilament has been the "go-to" line for serious anglers for years. Whether used as mainline or leader, anglers everywhere know Ultragreen's soft and limp, yet extremely durable and abrasion-resistant construction is what sets it apart form other line. And its quality is extremely reliable too; this premium copolymer monofilament is precision manufactured in Germany to ensure the line maintains consistent diameter, yard after yard and spool after spool.
Ultragreen works great for both freshwater and saltwater fishing on baitcasting, spinning, and larger conventional reels. Available in strength ratings between 6 and 50 pounds in 300 to 600 yard spools (spool size varies by pound test).
Grab a spool today and find out why anglers everywhere know Ultragreen as "The Best By Test!"
- The Maxima Ultragreen Guide Spools are bulk spools of premium German copolymer monofilament.
- Soft and limp, yet extremely durable and abrasion-resistant; "The Best By Test."
- Precision manufactured in Germany to ensure the line maintains consistent diameter.
- Works great for saltwater, freshwater, and fly fishing.
- Available in strength ratings between 6 and 50 pounds in 300 to 600 yard spools (spool size varies by pound test).
|Pound Test||Diameter (inches)|