Nomad Design Madscad 150/190 Sinking Stickbait
By catering to a wide range of techniques and a wide variety of species, the Nomad Design Madscad 150/190 Sinking Stickbait takes pride in its versatility. Often regarded as the most versatile lure in the range, it is designed for casting or trolling for wahoo, tuna, albacore, giant trevally, cubera snapper, striper, roosterfish, mackerel, or kingfish. It can be worked slow or fast with long or short twitches of the rod tip or create an erratic swimming action during stop-start-retrieve.
Every Nomad Design product is expected to live by its durability standards, and that is what the Madscad does: with machine-stamped stainless steel matrix plate construction, HD ABS plastic, and fitted with BKK inline single hooks, even big and aggressive predators can't break these suckers. Get the Madscad 150 (6 inches, 2 3/4 ounces, 5/0 hooks) and the Madscad 190 (7 1/4 in, 5 ounces, 11/0 hooks) in all its 16 colors.
- The Nomad Design Madscad 150/190 Sinking Stickbait is a super-versatile sinking stickbait.
- Designed for long casting or trolling and an irresistible, seductive action.
- Durable machine-stamped stainless steel matrix plate construction and HD ABS plastic.
- Fitted with BKK inline single hooks.
- Available in 16 colors and 2 sizes.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING