The Owner Beast Flashy Swimmer with TwistLOCK Centering-Pin Spring (CPS) is an underspin jig designed for weedless rigging of larger plastic baits, such as swimbaits, flukes, tubes, and creatures with the added flash and vibration of a Colorado or Willow Leaf blade. The TwistLOCK Centering-Pin Spring attached to the hook eye allows baits to be firmly secured by inserting the pin in the center of the nose of a soft plastic and then twisting it onto the TwistLOCK coil spring. It also has a quick-drop 3x-strong forged shank below the eye for rigging fat-headed baits and maximum gap for improved hook sets. Made with Super Needle Point sharpening for better penetration and black chrome finish for maximum durability. Ideal for both fresh- and saltwater fishing. Available in 5 sizes and 2 blade styles.
- The Owner Beast Flashy Swimmer is an underspin jig that combines the magic of the Weighted Beast Hook with the vibration and flash of the Flashy Swimmer.
- Specially shaped lead weight along the shank, blade attached with premium wire and dual mini-swivels.
- TwistLOCK Centering-Pin Spring for perfect rigging all the time.
- Hammered blade which produces a super-bright flash from the underside.
- Available in 2 blade styles and 5 sizes.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING