Thought hook technology had hit its peak? Well, the Owner ST-35 sure throws a wrench in that notion! The Owner ST-35 is a short shank treble hook that features 150° Premium Point Position for less damage to baits, ultra-sharp conical points for better hooksets, Owner's Silky Gray frictionless finish for smooth penetration. While other hooks are simply made of two components, this innovator is engineered from four separate pieces: three hooks soldered in trilateral configuration and an eye attached directly on top for perfect balance. Additionally, the short shanks allow you to use wider-gaped hooks with worrying about them getting fouled up on each other. And with a durable and corrosion-resistant finish, each hook is destined to last for seasons. Replace the hooks of your lures with a heavy-duty option with the Owner ST-35 Short Shank Treble Hook! Available in 1/0 and 2/0 sizes.
Note: When rigging baits with the Owner ST-35 Short Shank Treble Hooks, always rig the front treble with the point in line with the eye, facing forward, and the rear treble with the point inline with the eye, facing toward the rear. Lures with ST-35s run best when rigged with this technique.
- The Owner ST-35 Short Shank Treble Hook is similar to the ST-36 series but with a short shank and wider gaps.
- 150° Premium Point Position for less damage to baits and sharper points over time.
- Owner's Silky Gray frictionless finish.
- Round bends and Super Needle Points.
- Available in 1/0 and 2/0 sizes.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING