Owner Ultrahead Shaky Jig Head
With its 45° cross-eye, the light wire Owner Ultrahead Shaky Jig Head is a jig head ideal for Texas rigging. With its TwistLOCK Centering-Pin Spring (CPS) attached to the hook eye, baits can be firmly secured by inserting the pin in the center of the nose of a soft plastic and then twisting it onto the TwistLOCK coil spring. Like all Owner hooks, it has a Super Needle Point for fast and easy penetration and added holding power. Additionally, a super hard black chrome finish allows for maximum durability and corrosion resistance. Available in 2 colors and 4 weights, the Owner Ultrahead Shaky Jig Head proves to be a winner for Texas Rigging.
- The Owner Ultrahead Shaky Jig Head has a round bend, 45° cross-eye light wire hook ideal for Texas rigging.
- Owner Super Needle Point Jig Hook for easy penetration and holding power.
- TwistLOCK Centering-Pin Spring for perfect rigging all the time.
- Super hard black chrome finish for maximum sharp point and corrosion-free stability.
- Available in 2 colors and 4 weights.