Seaguar InvizX Fluorocarbon 600 Yards
- Seaguar InvizX Fluorocarbon is soft, supple, and castable.
- It is designed to be used as a mainline for freshwater fishing applications.
- Provides great hook sets and knot strength, and it is smooth enough for casting on both spinning and casting reels.
- Made from Seaguar's proprietary resin blends.
- Virtually invisible under water.
Seaguar InvizX Fluorocarbon 600 Yards is a castable, supple and soft line fluorocarbon. It is designed to be used as a mainline for freshwater fishing applications providing a great hook setting and knot strength, and smooth casting on both spinning and casting reels. This line is made from 100 percent exclusive Seaguar resins.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING