- The Shimano Freshwater/Inshore 6 inch Power Pliers are a convenient fishing tool that can help with everything from hook removal to cutting braided line.
- Ergonomic soft touch handles.
- Fluorine Finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Serrated blade with one-finger lock for cleaving braid with ease.
- Optimally sized for freshwater and inshore fishing applications.
Shimano Freshwater/Inshore Power Pliers are 6 inch, super-durable fishing pliers ready to assist with a range of tasks. While originally designed for removing and replacing split rings (sizes 1 - 5), these pliers excel at everything from removing hooks from your latest lunker, to crimping sleeves and helping you tune lures to ensure they run true and how you intend. Thanks to a unique fluorine coating, they offer unmatched corrosion resistance too, so you can take them anywhere without worrying about rusting or pitting. Additionally, the Shimano Power Pliers are outfitted with a serrated blade so you can cut braided line with accuracy and ease. The all black finish means these things are sleek as all hell too.
These pliers were designed to manipulate split rings size 1 - 5, for size 5 - 11 split rings, please see our listing for the Shimano Offshore/Bluewater 7 inch Power Pliers.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING