Shimano NASCI Inshore Spinning Reels
Do you enjoy both freshwater and light saltwater fishing but struggle to find a reel that works well for both? Then the Shimano NASCI Inshore Spinning Reel is perfect for you! It boasts its 5-bearing drag system (4BB + 1RB), and is available in a range of sizes with a with maximum drag between 7-24 pounds. It features HAGANE Gear and Body for superb rigidity against aggressive fish, without compromising its lightweight properties, and X-Ship Technology for more durability with smooth and improved performance. Get the maximum water resistance without compromising its seamless gyration with the incorporated Core Protect Technology. Get the Shimano NASCI Inshore Spinning Reel and see its unparalleled performance at a competitive price point first hand.
- The Shimano NASCI Inshore Spinning Reel is a spinning reel perfect for light freshwater to medium inshore fishing.
- 5-bearing drag system (4BB + 1RB) with maximum drag between 7-24 pounds.
- X-Ship technology for more durability with smooth and improved performance.
- HAGANE Gear for superb rigidity against aggressive fish.
- Core Protect Technology for water resistance without compromising seamless rotation.
Models and Specifications
|Model||Retrieve||Gear Ratio||Weight (ounces)||Bearings||Line Cap. (Test/Yd.)|
|NAS1000FB||Right/Left||5.0:1||7.6||4SS + 1RB||6/110|
|NAS2500FB||Right/Left||5.0:1||8.8||4SS + 1RB||8/140|
|NAS3000HGFB||Right/Left||6.2:1||8.8||4SS + 1RB||10/140|
|NAS4000XGFB||Right/Left||6.2:1||10.4||4SS + 1RB||12/160|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING