The best jig head for rigging baits for shaky-style techniques, the Strike King Tour Grade Football Head Jig is also great for regular jig head methods. It has a special barb that helps stand bait up for better action and holds ElazTech, 3X, and regular plastics perfectly in place. The 60 degree, flat-eye Gamakatsu hook keeps the line knot in the proper place and enables better hook sets. The hook eye is flush with the head for a more streamlined look and is more efficient in cover. The football head design is ideal for rocky bottoms and can also be paired with a paddle tail swimbait or curly tail worm for slow rolling with an open hook. It is easy to use, no need for glue. Painted models feature incredibly durable powder-coat paint.
- The Strike King Tour Grade Football Head Jig is the perfect jig head for shaky-style techniques.
- Special barb helps stand the bait up and holds ElazTech, 3X, and regular plastics in place.
- The hook eyes is flush with the head for a more streamlined look and added efficiency in heavy cover.
- An extra sharp Gamakatsu 60-degree round bend hook aids in hook sets.
- It is available in 3 pieces per pack, in 3 sizes (1/8, 1/4, or 3/8 oz.),
CA Proposition 65 WARNING