Make the best out of your soft plastic tubes! The Strike King Tour Grade Jig Head, made by Strike King's Pro Team, has a weight-forward head for perfect action and a 60-degree black nickel Gamakatsu round bend hook perfectly made for tubes and hollow bodied swimbaits. The long, tube-shape jig head with the line eye extending at a 60-degree angle creates the erratic fall, key to catching big fish on tubes. These jig heads are easy to rig - simply insert the jig head into the tube and push until the eye pokes through the plastic.
- The Strike King Tour Grade Jig Head is made by Strike King's Pro Team to create the best addition to soft baits.
- It has a weight-forward head that creates the perfect action.
- An extra sharp Gamakatsu 60-degree round bend hook aids in hook sets.
- It is perfect for rigging and dragging soft plastic tubes.
- Comes with 4 pieces per pack, in 3 weights (1/8, 3/16, or 1/4 oz.) with a black or unpainted finish.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING