Sufix 832 Braid Coastal Camo is the most abrasion-resistant, quietest, longest casting, roundest braid on the market. The alternating colors of the Coastal Camo color scheme offer an increased level of invisibility in offshore waters by breaking up its silhouette in the water. This braided fishing line is constructed from 8 fibers: 7 Dyneema fibers that provide increased strength and sensitivity, as well as superior hydrophobic protection and a smaller diameter plus 1 GORE Performance Fiber (from the makers of GORE-TEX) that improves abrasion resistance, increases casting distance and accuracy, and also reduces line vibration. Available in both 150 and 300 yard spools and pound tests ranging from 6 - 80 pounds.
- Sufix 823 Braided Line Coastal Camo is the strongest, most durable small diameter braid on the market.
- Designed to be less visible in the water, its coloring vanishes in many water conditions, so fish can't see it, while still being easily visible to the angler above the waterline.
- Constructed from 8 fibers (7 Dyneema plus 1 GORE Performance Fiber) at 32 weaves per inch that delivers superior strength, roundness and line consistency.
- Gore Performance Fibers (from the makers of GORE-TEX) improve abrasion resistance, increase casting distance and accuracy, and also reduces line vibration.
- Dyneema fibers provide increased strength and sensitivity, as well as, superior hydrophobic protection and a smaller diameter.
|Test (Lb. / Kg.)||Diameter (In. / Mm.)||Mono Lb. Test Equiv. Dia.|
|6 / 2.7||0.006 / 0.14||2|
|8 / 3.6||0.007 / 0.18||3|
|10 / 4.5||0.008 / 0.2||4|
|15 / 6.8||0.0085 / 0.22||5|
|20 / 9.1||0.009 / 0.23||6|
|30 / 13.6||0.011 / 0.29||8|
|40 / 18.2||0.013 / 0.33||10|
|50 / 22.7||0.014 / 0.34||12|
|65 / 29.5||0.016 / 0.4||17|
|80 / 36.12||0.018 / 0.45||20|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING