Sufix InvisiLine Casting Fluorocarbon Clear casts like monofilament line. The line virtually disappears in the water, making it the perfect line to fish with in clear water or when the fish are acting line shy. It is incredibly strong, abrasion resistant, and resistant to UV rays that can damage line.
- Sufix InvisiLine Casting Fluorocarbon Clear offers the same invisibility and durability that anglers love with the original and with added castability.
- Virtually disappears in the water for more natural presentation which is the perfect line to fish with in clear water or when the fish are acting line shy.
- Incredibly strong, abrasion resistant, and resistant to UV rays that can damage line.
- Low stretch and fast sinking so it can get down to where the fish are and hold up during a powerful hook set.
- Uses exclusive G2 Precision Winding that virtually eliminates line memory keeping your casts smooth.
|Pound Test||Diameter (inches)|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING