Team Lew's Custom Pro SLP Speed Spool Baitcasting Reels
- The Team Lew's Custom Pro SLP Speed Spool is a high-performance, tournament-grade baitcaster built on Lew's Super Low Profile (SLP) platform.
- One-piece aluminum frame and strong, lightweight C45 Carbon sideplates, and aircraft-grade double anodized Duralumin drilled U-shape spool.
- Externally adjustable 4-pin, 27 position SpeedCast adjustable centrifugal braking system (ACB).
- Speed Dial line indicator, Speed Keeper hook keeper, and external lube port.
- Bowed lightweight 95mm carbon fiber handle and Winn Dri-Tec knobs.
Looking for a high-performance, tournament-grade baitcaster with a super low profile? Than the Team Lew's Custom Pro SLP Speed Spool is the reel for you! Designed by Lew's inhouse pro-shop, Team Lew's, the Custom Pro SLP Speed Spool brings all of Lew's best baitcasting technologies to their Super Low Profile (SLP) platform.
Yet, despite its low profile, these reels are still rugged as all hell and don't sacrifice performance for size. It features a one-piece aluminum frame and strong, lightweight C45 Carbon sideplates, and aircraft-grade double anodized Duralumin drilled U-shape spool. Hard aluminum alloy gears provide an exceptional amount of power, and the premium 11 double-shielded stainless steel bearing system provides buttery smooth functioning. Delivering superb casting capabilities as well, the externally adjustable 4-pin, 27 position ACB SpeedCast centrifugal braking system allows you to cast a wide variety of lures in all weather conditions. Each reel also features a rugged carbon fiber drag system that dishes out up to 14 pounds of maximum drag. Offering premier performance from Lew's, the Team Lew's Custom Pro Speed Spool SLP Casting Reel has what it takes to fish at the highest levels of competitive bass fishing.
Available in 6.8:1, 7.5:1, and 8.3:1 gear ratios in Right Hand retrieve and a 7.5:1 gear ratio left hand retrieve.
Models and Specifications
|Model||Bearings||Weight (ounces)||Line Cap.||Gear Ratio||RPT (inches)||Hand Retrieve|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING