- The Team Lew's Lite LFS Speed Spool Reels are a series of ultra-light, high performance baitcasting reels.
- Ultra-light, 5.7 ounce one-piece aluminum skeletal frame with Carbon C45 sideplates.
- Patented Speed Dial line indicator.
- Double anodized, bowed audible click aluminum star drag with external lube port.
- Premium 11-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Zero-Reverse anti-reverse.
The Team Lew's Lite LFS Speed Spool Reels are a series of ultra-light, high performace baitcasting reels from Lew's inhouse pro-shop, Team Lew's. Built around Lew's innovative LFS (Lighter, Faster, Stronger) one-piece aluminum skeletal frame with Carbon C45 sideplates, this reel is ultra-light (5.7 oz.) and packed with all the freshest Lew's tech.
The laundry list of features is highlighted by Lew's patented Speed Dial line indicator on the spool's tension knob. This feature allows you to quickly set and recognize what line type and pound test you have spooled up; an invaluable time saver in the fast-paced world of tournament sport fishing. Backlashes and bird's nests are also a thing of the past too, thanks to its premium 11-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Zero-Reverse anti-reverse bearings. And despite their light weight, these reels have a rugged carbon fiber drag system that provides up to 20 lbs. of drag power, so you don't have to worry about sacrificing weight for double-digit bass-battling power.
Team Lew's Lite LFS Speed Spool Baitcasting Reels are available in 6.8:1 and 7.5:1 gear ratios (6.8:1 right hand model only).
Models and Specifications
|Model||Bearings||Weight (ounces)||Line Cap.||Gear Ratio||RPT (inches)||Hand Retieve|
CA Proposition 65 WARNING