Need a jig you can use like a shaky head when you want to downsize your presentation for more successful bites? The VMC Finesse Half Moon Jig Head is the perfect jig for the job. With its lightweight wire, Hi Carbon steel, and a forged shank, combined with its pleated weight distribution for a wider needle point hook profile, tough fishing situations just got easier with this jig. The hollow back of the jig also allows your bait to fit snuggly, allowing a more natural presentation. And the glitter finish completes the attention-catching look. Great for Ned rigging Z-Man TRD Finesse baits. Grab the VMC Finesse Half Moon Jig Head in Black or Green Pumpkin, each available in 4 weights: 1/4 oz, 1/8 oz, 3/16 oz and 3/32 oz.
- The VMC Finesse Half Moon Jig Head is the perfect jig when a downsized presentation is desired.
- It features a light-wire, Hi Carbon Steel construction with a forged shank and ultra-sharp tip.
- The hollow back of the jig allows worm to fit snuggly.
- Sports a glitter-finish and a unique pleated weight distribution.
- Available in 2 colors and 4 weights, 4 jigs per pack.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING