Built with crankbait anglers in mind, the VMC InLine Treble Hook features 1X-strong Vanadium steel forged in an propreitary tempering process. For a deeper hook penetration and better hooksets, it is equipped with VMC's Cone Cut Point, making this round-bend hook ultra-sharp. The eye is rotated to be perfectly in line with one branch, providing a perfect balance and amazing action even at the highest of speeds. The VMC InLine Treble Hook comes in packs of 10 hooks and is available in two finishes: Black Nickel and Tin Red. Both finishes available in hook sizes of 6, 4 and 2. Get the VMC InLine Treble Hook in line as your next fishing hook!
- The VMC InLine Treble 1X is a treble hook specially designed for crankbaits.
- This 1X-strong hook is made from Vanadium steel with Cone Cut Point for extra-sharp hook penetration.
- Rotated inline eye that perfectly aligns the points with the lure.
- Perfect balance and an excellent swimming action even at high speeds.
- Available in two finishes (Black Nickel or Tin Red), each with 3 sizes.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING