Precisely customize your presentation by adding another dimension of attraction to rigs. The VMC Neko Skirt is a two-part skirt that uses both living rubber (which offers better movement in cold water) and traditional silicone material. This skirt is built around a premium, pagoda-style nail weight which is designed with ribbing along the edge of the weight to anchor it in place and eliminate the need for constant adjustment. The skirt that creates a unique action underwater is held in place with epoxy resin to ensure its durability. Gain an edge over tight-lipped fish with this unique, ICAST 2018 award-winning presentation that separates it from its competitors. Available in 8 colors and 4 light finesse weights.
- The VMC Neko Skirt 2 Pack is a unique, ICAST award-winning pagoda-style nail weight with a skirt on the end.
- Built around a premium, pagoda-style nail weight.
- Designed with ribbing along the edge of the weight to anchor it in place and eliminate constant adjustment.
- Skirt is held in place with epoxy resin.
- Available in 8 colors and 4 weights, 2 per pack.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING