Designed with the help of 2003 Bassmaster Classic Champion and 2006 Angler of the Year, Michael "Ike" Iaconelli, the "Ike Approved" VMC Heavy Duty Black Nickel Wide Gap Hook sports the tricks that tournament pros have hidden for years. It delivers all the performance expected of a wide gap hook with its extra wide gap and super-sharp hook point, allowing anglers to equip or remove any size or shape of swimbait. It features a 3-degree offset that greatly increases hooking ratio and a hook eye that is sealed shut with smooth epoxy resin to prevent line from slipping through or getting damaged. Get a VMC Wide Gap Black Nickel Hook now in any of these sizes: 1/0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0 and 5/0.
- The VMC Wide Gap Black Nickel Hook is an all-around "Ike Approved" hook designed with Ike Iaconelli.
- It features an extra-sharp wide gap hook, with 3-degree offset that increases hooking ratio.
- It comes equipped with a hook eye that is sealed shut with smooth epoxy resin to prevent line from slipping through or getting damaged.
- It can handle any size and shape of swimbait.
- Available in 5 sizes, pack quantity varies by size.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING