Barry is back in town and he means business. The Westin Barry the Bass Jointed Hard Body Swimbait is made from the original Barry the Bass and is like dropping a bomb into your nearest fishing hole. This sinking hardlure is about 6 inches long and has a running depth of 2 to 5 feet. Perfect for both casting and trolling, this lure's action starts the second it makes contact with the wet stuff and its ultra-realistic looks are enough to fool anyone and make predators of all shapes and sizes go crazy for his sexy moves. You can change the swimming action depending on which eyelet you tie your lure to, top for tighter S-shaped action or front for more of that classic Westin rolling action.
It also includes fine details such as semi-soft fins that help complete the overall feel of this amazing lure. Cast him out and let the games begin, because Barry loves to play with the big boys. Available in 2 realistic colors schemes: Largemouth Bass and Smallmouth Bass.
- The Westin Barry the Bass Jointed Hard Body Swimbait is a sinking 6 inch lure with a running depth of 2 to 5 feet.
- Perfect for both casting and trolling, optional eyelets, tighter S-Shape action with the top eyelet and more rolling action with the front.
- Includes fine details such as semi-soft fins and hand painted realistic color schemes.
- Lead free and made of ABS plastic, equipped with Japanese-Style Carbon Steel Hooks.
- Available in 2 realistic colors schemes: Largemouth Bass and Smallmouth Bass.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING