- The Williamson Gomoku Jig is metal jigging minnow that boasts a long symmetrical shape which gives it an intense underwater motion.
- Embedded Foil Finish for added flash.
- Designed to be cast and retrieved near the surface or jigged at depth.
- Equipped with Extra Strong VMC Treble Hook.
- Available in 6 colors and 4 sizes.
Mimicking a live baitfish with near lifelike accuracy, the Williamson Gomoku Jig is a metal jigging minnow that exhibits an intense underwater motion during fast retrieve, thanks to its thoughtfully-engineered long, symmetrical body design. This gives the jig perfect hydrodynamic properties to swim and move in a way that is extremely seductive to lurking pelagic game fish. For added flash, its body is embedded with a foil finish that reflects light with every movement. Designed to be cast and retrieved near the surface or jigged at depth, it is equipped with Extra Strong VMC Treble Hook. Grab your favorite jigging rod, tie on a Gomuku and say hello to dinner!
The Williamson Gomoku Jig is available in 6 colors and 4 sizes.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING