- The Williamson Speed Pro Deep 160/180 Trolling Lure is a hard trolling minnow for pelagic predators.
- Self-centering Auto-Tune tie design for consistent action at different speeds.
- Precision-cut hook hangers.
- Equipped with VMC Perma Stool Hook and heavy-duty oval split rings.
- Available in 7 colors and 2 sizes.
True to its name, the Williamson Speed Pro Deep 160/180 Trolling Lure is the real pro in pelagic trolling action. Designed to be trolled between 6 - 10 knots, these lures exhibit super-durable construction and feature a proprietary self-centering design called "Auto-Tune" where the lure automatically aligns for perfect underwater trolling presentation, even at the highest of trolling speeds (up to 15 knots). The 6 1/4 inch model (Speed Pro Deep 160) weighs 2 ounces and runs between 12 and 18 feet, while the 7 inch model (Speed Pro Deep 180) weighs 2 1/2 ounces and runs between 15 and 20 feet. All models are equipped with VMC Perma Steel Hook and heavy-duty oval split rings. The Williamson Speed Pro Deep is available in 7 fish-catching colors and 2 sizes.
CA Proposition 65 WARNING